Starting the demo, it plays the opening intro cutscene of Nimrod's descend. After the cutscene, the game displays the menu screen much entirely different to the one in the game's final release. The menu includes:
- DEMO LEVEL - Start the game.
- OPTIONS - Customize the option.
- EXIT - Exit the game.
- Hud collection of statuettes and "knowledges".
Other several differences are identified in gameplay:
- Talking to the martyrs is not available.
- Different fonts for the objective pop-ups.
- The Madman did not wear a mask. Lacking an option to talk with him, this skips to the moment as he start blocking the hole with stones and deformed infants.
- Nimrod's hand is not shown when drawing the missing piece for the sigil.
- A total of 6 statuettes can be found.
The message is displayed:
- "Thank you for playing!
- This concludes the kickstarter demo of Agony! We hope you had fun.
- Spread the word! Let's open the doors of hell together!"
|Agony / UNRATED (Demo) • SUCCUBUS / Prologue (Alpha)|
|Agony VR Edition • Agony: Spider Race • Sacred Agony|