Agony UNRATED is a separated project for Agony, with highly uncensored and improved content. First announced on June 6, 2018, it was once cancelled on June 26, 2018 due to Madmind Studio's financial problems but was secretly back in development by the announcement on October 21, 2018. It was released exclusively in PC port on October 30, 2018 before Halloween.
Available on Steam, it introduces content and scenes that were previously removed from the game's standard version because of legal issues.
You will begin your journey as a tormented soul within the depths of hell without any memories about your past. The special ability to control people on your path, and possess demons, gives you the measures to survive.
- Improved quality of character models and textures
- New types of threats - Traps
- New types of environmental threats
- New types of static opponents
- A new, more extensive and useful character development system
- Volumetric lighting
- Normal Mode and Hard Mode with more opponents and puzzles,
- Completely new type of environment - the Forest, added to the procedurally generated Agony Mode, which now also includes additional traps and boss fights
- 8 different endings in the Story Mode
- Possibility to follow the story mode as a Sukkub
- Sukkub Mode and Agony Mode are unlocked at the first start of the game
- Many new, uncensored scenes
- Black and red image filter, inspired by the Agony trailers
- World map and minimap
- The possibility of setting up a fire and killing some opponents as a martyr
- Sacrificial altars
- New and modified paths for the player
- Numerous technical improvements to the basic version of the game and much more
Videos & Trailers
- ↑ Agony Unrated! - Steam. June 6, 2018.
- ↑ The future of Agony - Steam. June 26, 2018.
- ↑ Agony UNRATED - 31st October 2018! Kickstarter. October 21, 2018.
|Agony / UNRATED (version history) • SUCCUBUS|