Infants are younger, helpless lifeforms found everywhere in Hell. They are both humans and demons' first stage of life evolution revived from the womb when killed, as a reincarnation.
- Deformed - Very common yet frail infants. Their heads resembles most of the elderly martyrs while also looking almost bigger than there bodies. They seem to be used by madmen as either painting or small construction materials.
- Human - Rare infants whom are birthed from Damned Women without any deformity.
- Onoskelis - Infant versions of the Onoskelises.
- Chort - Infant versions of the Chorts.
The infants can be picked up and throw, but will lead to their death. They can be also collected and used for sacrificial altars.
- No younger Succubus infants are located anywhere.
- While the adult Chorts have two faces, the babies sport three faces, implying that most Chorts can have more than just two faces. Although, so far, all known Chort adults has only two faces.
- Sacrificing five infants will unlock the "They're now in the better place" achievement. This is exclusive to Agony UNRATED only.
- Killing thirty infants will unlock the "Babysitter" achievement. This is exclusive to UNRATED.
- There are few notable unimplemented features in the basic Agony game:
- Even as the Succubus, the deformed infants cannot be killed, as they are mostly just seen for environments. This feature was cut but re-added in UNRATED.
- Even though they still exists on occasions, the Chort babies cannot be sacrificed without the sacrificial altar implemented.
- The human and Onoskelis infants did not appear.
|Forbidden Fruit • Heart • Infant • Skull • Statuette|
|Crown of Adam • Necklace of Adam • Rags of Adam • Armlets of Adam • Sandals of Adam|
|Head • Left Arm • Left Leg • Right Arm • Right Leg|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.