He is an elderly man with pale hazel-blue eyes and completely no hair. Like half of the condemned souls from Hell, he wore nothing else than torn, ragged leather-brown clothing.
The Prisoner holds a grudge against Nimrod, he was once a believer to Nimrod. But it assumed that after Nimrod obtained more power, and during the mass hysteria, his family was killed.
Upon meeting him, he accuses Nimrod for leading him and all of the followers to Hell. After a brief conversation, he attempts to kill Nimrod for revenge but gets burned to death by a torch.
- "It's you! I knew it... I knew you'd be here... Amraphel. Dead. You're dead! We're all rotting here because of you."
- "Savior... My Savior! Did you really think this would end differently? Maybe next time you won't think with your cock... But no! Wait! There won't be a next time! You're no-one to blame but yourself, don't you? Your pact with the devil didn't foresee this, did it? Fucking asshole..."
- "I should've killed you when I had the first chance. My whole family died... My family... My family... I no longer remember... but you... You I won't forget. You're gonna fry here..."
- "Give it to me, you son of a whore!"
- "What the fuck?! No!"
- "I curse you Amraphel..! Aaaa. Be damned!"
|The Madman • Painter • Preacher • Prisoner • Ser Jeremiah Rapp • Survived Martyr • Desperate Martyr • Duplets|
|Corpse Ball • Damned Women • Kamikaze Martyr • Madmen • Madman Warrior • Pregnant Martyr • Sack-Masked Martyr|
|Hanged Corpse • Nimrod's Son • Shadows|