The Beast is a massive monstrosity appearing in a form of a muscular nude man. His whole skin appears in unnatural looks and printed with red matching the colors of blood. He sports a long serpentine tail and two huge dragon-like wings bearing a similar shape to the wings of a butterfly or moth. Each hands are clawed, sporting extra left hands while the right hand seems to be sprouting from the gnarly mouth attaching at the end of the arm. His head is a combination of multiple faces of both demons and beast-like dragons (a count of at least seven faces to be exact), with several sprouting tongues portraying as horns. He is not born but created from the shadow of sin and depravity; a manifestation of madness and brutality.
The Beast's physical strength is tremendous enough to demolish everything He comes across on land, due to Himself being bigger than anyone dwelling in Hell by His colossal size. The Beast, however, is not capable of speaking in human language, and can only growl and roar in animalistic manner. When ravenously eager, the Beast can devour condemned souls and even demons as His diet.
It is clear that since the Red Goddess has ruled Hell, the Beast was created and became the new pet of the Red Goddess. It is also not confirmed if Lucifer is aware of what the Red Goddess intentions are, but many demons have ended up worshiping her instead of him.
To be added.
- The entire description of the Beast is remarkably inspired by a series of "The Great Red Dragon" paintings by the English painter William Blake.
- The fact about the connection between the Beast and the Red Goddess is an exact reference to the Whore of Babylon mentioned in the Book of Revelation, a female figure of evil (Red Goddess) that rides on the monstrous multiple-headed beast (the Beast).
- Seen at the end of the Normal Ending, there is an uncanny biblical reference showing the Beast Himself rising up of the harbor ocean, directly resembling the description from the Bible verse found in the Book of Revelation chapter 13;
- "And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy." (Revelations 13:1)
- The Beast's personal pronouns used in words starting with a capitalized letter (such as He or Him) is in similar reference to God.
|Background Martyr • Bag-Headed Martyr • Burning Martyr • Bush Martyr • Damned Woman • Double-Masked Martyr • Hanged Corpse • Ifrit • Nimrod • Nimrod's Son • Painter • Prisoner • Soul Mirror • Spider • Survived Martyr • Wind Ifrit|
|Baphomet • Chort • Enormous Chort • Onoskelis • Succubi • The Beast • The Succubus • Ugly Goddess • Winged Succubus|
|Fly • Ghost Octopus • Harpy • Leviathan • Small Spider • Snake|
|God • Kali • Lucifer • Red Goddess • Virgin Mary|
|Baby Chort • Baby Onoskelis • Deformed Infant • Infant|