A list of version patches for the basic Agony.
- The Maze of Madness puzzle is optional now.
- Amount of enemies in The Pit is reduced.
- Amount of skulls needed to solve Ishtar's Room puzzle is reduced.
- Small tweaks for Dark Forest enemies encounters.
- Added Torch to Onoskelis Cave area.
- Amount of enemies in the Fractal Forest is reduced.
- Amount of enemies in the Mushroom Mind is reduced.
- Problematic sigils in Ice Caves are changed into easier puzzles.
- Added a checkpoint after the first scene in Chart Chase (You no longer need to rewatch the first scene)
- Painting in Chart Chase area changed place, so it's more obvious where to look for it.
- Ifrit soul apple is now gained faster, and puzzle in this area got streamlined.
- Added a checkpoint in the last chapter just before meeting with the beast (you no longer need to walk long path again)
- Changed difficulty options - Easy Possession is now activated on both difficulties, and Checkpoint Destruction is off in both as well.
- Stamina got a big buff and a small rework while swimming.
- Fixed a significant number of collision problems with the floors
- Fixed collision problems that might force the player to get stuck in many places
- Reduced the number of enemies in Mind Maze, The Pit, Fractal Forest, and Mushroom Mind
- Added new Martyrs in key places so that the player doesn't need to backtrack too much
- Some puzzles got removed so the progression should be more fluid
- Changed difficulty of a few puzzles that caused confusion
- Changed the way of obtaining the 3rd level of soul skill which also caused confusion
- Fixed a few streaming problems that could cause the player to get out of the play area
- Part of the 4th chapter environment got changed to make the progression easier and more fluid
- Changed enemy patrol routes in some places
- Added additional effects to "teleports" and some other events
- Fixed a few issues with secret chambers
- Fixed issues with golden statuette placement
- Fixed many issues with the fire damage
- Fixed some background animation glitches
- Fixed scripting issues that could force a player to get stuck
- Fixed a problem with exploding bodies that caused a big FPS loss
- Polished lighting.
- Unlocked FPS, fixed a bug associated with 30 FPS lock in the game.
- Added the New Game + button.
- Improved collisions in all levels.
- Starting a "New Game" does not reset the achievements already obtained, items unlocked in gallery and Agony Mode.
- Updated backers list.
- Antialiasing and subtitles settings are saving correctly.
- Improved Succubus post-process.
- Fixed the bug in the Floating Forest (bugged Onoskelis, which was crashing the game after possession).
- Game no longer crashes if the soul cannot be spawned.
- Improved interactions.
- Cosmetic changes in the game menu.
- Fixed missing sound when taking powerup statue
- Fixed UglyGoddess missing attack damage for Onoskelis and Chort
- Fixes in soul spawning logic
- Fixed broken spider attack when the player is in a gap
- Fixed bug causing snake to throw the player in the air
- Fixed 'blinking' water shader
- Collision fixes on all levels
- Cosmethic changes in the main menu
- Fixed bug causing interaction icon to display in cutscenes
- Fixes in lighting on all levels
- [AI] Torch which was thrown by the player, attracts demons more than before
- [AI] Onoskelis is now sniffing around the hiding spots, giving an opportunity to use breath hold mechanic more often
- [Feature] New post process (Inspired by Agony trailers), added to the options
- [FIX] Player will lose quest collected items, only by restarting from the checkpoint
- [Feature] LOD's as an option in the menu
- "Demons and Martyrs are now activating checkpoints automatically on normal mode
- (Hard Mode requires action before the activation of a checkpoint)"
- Collectibles give player additional 5 seconds in Agony Mode
- Ifrit demon is now more powerful on hard mode
- Stamina and Breath holding underwater is no longer connected
- Lighting improvements (Global directional lights are now disabled, we've added more point lights instead)
- LODs distances improvement on some of the models
- Title stability improvement
- [Fix] Onoskelis finishers end with camera glitch
- [Bugfix] Destiny Line tweak - Oneskelis Lair
- [AI][Collision] Red Goddess no longer blocking player between collision boxes
- [Fix] Crash error when entering hiding spot.
- [Agony Mode]Lighting and reflections improvement
- [Fix][Agony Mode] Killing Onoskelis is now adding progress to the quest "Kill demons"
- [FIX] LOD's distances for enviro
- F7, F8 keys to gamma adjusting
- [Fix] Crash on snake requesting NavMesh
- Added B&W Postprocess and LOD settings available.
- Various tweaks in Onoskelis AI
- Numerous other bug fixes
- Tree of life - possibility to exit a boss fight without solving a puzzle.
- Fixed - achievements
- Fixed - Secret location can be accessed without burning a bush.
- Fixed - destiny line positions in several places.
- Fixed - several collisions that could block AI.
- Fixed - visible streaming on level 4.
- Fixed post process blending on level 2.
- Fixed collision in Beast boss fight.
- Fixed - Pushing Onoskelis can lead to improper finisher.
- Tweaks in the seeking soul spawn points.
- Added collision check for spawning at souls spots.
- Fixed - Chort can be blocked in some portals on the Tree of Life arena
- Loading screen fixes.
- Chort will now properly interact with burning martyrs (Tree of Life arena).
- Improved optimization
- Improved stability
- Improved collision detection
- Improved AI
- Fix for the "Unforgettable Journey" achievement bug
- Fix for the Leaderboards bug
- ↑ "First Patch for Agony is already lived!" - The Hell Messenger. May 31, 2018. Steam
- ↑ "Patch #2 is already live!" - The Hell Messenger. June 2, 2018. Steam
- ↑ "Patch #3 is here!" - The Hell Messenger. June 10, 2018. Steam
- ↑ "Patch #4 has arrived!" - The Hell Messenger. June 16, 2018. Steam
- ↑ "Patch #5 is live now!" - The Hell Messenger. June 28, 2018. Steam
- ↑ "Patch #6 for PC is ready!" - The Hell Messenger. August 6, 2018. Steam
- ↑ "New patch for Agony is now available!" - The Hell Messenger. April 30, 2019. Steam
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.